Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pro-ACTIVE, the state of mind, not acne cure

I decided this morning, after a gorgeous run (after which I noticed a few more little face freckles popping up from the sun...yay!) that I'm sick of not being successful. So I'm just going to do it. I booked myself an audition for another improv troupe and I've decided that I'm going to "funny" my way in to the business.

In response, Brianna offered to iron my shirts when I'm famous, because I have problems with things like ironing and not having holes in my expensive clothing:

Brianna: and i will roll my eyes like ADRIA youre going to be on LETTERMAN wearing a WRINKLY SHIRT

That's all I've got time for today. I have to go cut my own bangs and get ready to run out the door. I have a long overdue lunch date, followed by the first of my catering endeavors: The New Museum Gala.

Here's hoping I can roofie James Franco tonight...

A

No comments: