Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday: still my favorite day of the week

First of all, I just want to say that Annabelle gave me an award! And I'm really excited about it, because she's one of my first non-real-life-friend followers! I feel like I've made it, people. BUT I want to nominate people for it, but I really just want to give it to all the blogs I follow right now, because there's only about seven of them and to exclude two people would be so rude! I'm going to give out awards at a later date, when I feel adequately prepared. Just know how super psyched I am about this.
So, when I started this blog I didn't expect to update on weekends, but today has just been the kind of day that you want to write about. Slept late, went running, had lunch at the Boat Basin cafe, sat in the sun, finished painting my room, and now am finally getting down to business starting making my mom an art website! It doesn't sound like much, but there's something about knowing that there's no pressure to do anything that makes a day just perfect.
I promised Mom that I'd spend at least four hours on her website between today and tomorrow so I should get on that, but hopefully you'll all check it out once its up and we can help her become the success that she's always been to the few familiar to her work.
Enjoy your Sunday night, folks. See you tomorrow, where I'll be testing some of my stand-up material and opening it up to your comments.
A

1 comment:

Ali said...

WOO HOO, JILL!