Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thoughts?

The inside of my head is like a swarm of bees, I can't get it to shut up long enough to decipher what's going where, and its all just a lot of buzzing. 

Yesterday I saw two guys get into a fight over a bike in Columbus Circle. One of the guys hit the other one over the head with a bike lock. He was bleeding from the head. I have no idea whose bike it was.

A pretty, well-dressed, young blonde girl sang "Man In The Mirror" on the uptown A train at 11pm.

I stood on the north side of 23rd st staring at the Chelsea Hotel for ten minutes.

I don't want to miss the fall on the east  coast. I thought about my rain boots and coat today and got sad.

I already miss Billy Bell on SYTYCD.

I'm trying to come up with a proposal for an article/story about my drive out west and I need recommendations for places to eat or food festivals, or just cool places to see in the following states: Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Southern California. Blogland, GO!

In the meantime, there's a bag of yogurt raisins that aren't going to eat themselves, folks!

A

1 comment:

Randall Nichols said...

I live in WV, so naturally I can't think of a single positive thing about it. But e-mail me at mojo.wire.productions@gmail.com or hit me on gmail chat sometime soon, and I'm sure idle conversation will probably shake something loose.