Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Days of Reverb10

December 22 – Travel How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)

I actually traveled quite a bit in 2010, which is pretty rare for me. It was all Continental US travel, but it was pretty eye-opening, actually. I was in New England all the damn time, it seems like. Let's break it down:
January: West Dover, Vermont
April: Finger Lakes, NY
May: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
June: Rockport, Massachusetts, Westhampton, NY
July: Atlanta, GA, Destin, FL
August: Lake George, NY, Boston, MA
November: Cross-Country Drive- New Jersey; Virginia Beach, VA; Edenton, NC; Charleston, SC; Athens, GA; Atlanta, GA; McComb, MS; New Orleans, LA; Austin, TX; San Antonio, TX; For Stockton, TX; White Sands, NM; Santa Fe, NM; Sedona, AZ; Grand Canyon, AZ; Laguna Beach, CA; La Jolla, CA; Los Angeles. Sigh.

(PS: if you count the fact that I also drove through Delaware, Maryland, and Alabama I've been to 19 US states this year. If you count Connecticut, which I've also driven through (plenty) this year, that's 20. That's pretty cool)

Next year? I'm getting out of the country, and I don't mean Canada or Mexico. Maybe Mexico, it's close enough, but I really want to go to South America. I don't know if its in the cards for 2011 (as it's a "saving year"/"building year") but it's getting put in the works for sure.

December 23 – New Name Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (Author: Becca Wilcott)

I don't know. I like my name. What does this even mean? I wouldn't want to introduce myself to strangers by a different name. What am I supposed to say? "I'd like to introduce myself as Felicia VonBananapleghm?" Call me Adria, that's my damn name.

A

No comments: