Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb10: Day 15

December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

Ummm okay, I guess here goes:

-Skiing in Vermont in January
-Easter with my grandmother, before she passed away
-Cross-country drive a few weeks ago
-Just Kids by Patti Smith
-Running the NYC half-marathon
-Afternoons in Central Park...always
-Finishing writing a play at the beach in the Hamptons
-Having a reading for that play my friend and I wrote
-Shooting my scene in The Smurfs
-Hiking in Cold Spring, NY with my friends and my cousin.


I'm sure I could have thought of more with more time on hand, but I think that's a pretty comprehensive list for the year.

Exhausted.

A

No comments: