Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jeggings, Photos and Excuses


Please excuse the lack of blogging lately. I’m using up every last ounce of energy trying to write jokes about the absurd and all-too-prevalent appearance of mustaches and knit Mexican ponchos in my immediate vicinity and get a job. Those two things should very obviously go together, but for some reason, they don’t. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, it’s incredibly difficult to be funny when your reality is boredom. I’m past the point of wanting a job because I could use the money. Now I just want to a job to have a reason to put on clothes and leave my house. I motivated myself enough to throw on a pair of jeggings (your honor, I plead guilty to the charge of “wearing Jeggings”, on January 26, 2011” and a cardigan and go out to my local coffee shop. My local coffee shop is overrun with chest tattoos, the aforementioned mustachiod men, and their Mexican poncho wearing female counterparts (or male counterparts, it appears that the hipster movement knows no gender bounds). I’ll admit it, I’m wearing a pair of vintage, plastic framed reading glasses, so I’m not entirely excluding myself from the masses here. However, a young, overweight child just walked by wearing a plaid cowboy shirt and carrying a guitar. I got so distracted I almost submitted myself for a role on “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant”.

I guess what I’m trying to say is…I’m not trying to say anything. I’m just trying to make it seem like this blog has a purpose, direction or moral. I’m not proving myself right in any capacity.

Want to see a few pictures? (Yes, I'm resorting to this) Yeah? Okay, here goes:
Grand Canyon
 Sedona, AZ sky

No comments: