Thursday, November 25, 2010

Easy does it...

I haven't been able to find the time to mentally review the past two weeks enough to write about it, but I do have a few more pictures and even two videos from the drive to post. I promise that I'll start writing again, but my brain is like pudding right now and the idea of coming up with a coherent display of intelligence in any capacity is so beyond my grasp that I think I'll leave it to the images for now.

White Sands, New Mexico: Child playing on a hill


 Santa Fe, New Mexico: Abandoned building?
I think this video is New Mexico?


I know everyone enjoys Arizona scenery, but does anyone like banter about the cinematic merit of "Meet The Fockers"?

A

PS: My favorite part of that last video would have to be "you're never going to watch this whole thing".

No comments: